If you’ve been struggling to melt those stubborn extra pounds and get back in shape, and you’re tired of trying crazy diets that don’t work long term, you’ll want to keep reading.
Let’s face it…
It can be confusing, frustrating and a bit overwhelming to know what to do for long-term success. There’s so much conflicting information everywhere we turn, and sometimes we just feel defeated and give up. After all you are just eating the same way you always have right? Why are the pounds going on? Why do you feel more fatigued than before?
One thing we DO know for sure is that restrictive diets (or “quick fixes”) don’t work long-term, and rapid weight loss often leads to rapid weight GAIN.
It’s not your fault that you’ve been fooled into thinking that restrictive dieting is the only way to reach your goals.
It’s time to STOP the madness!
Let’s help you get back on track the RIGHT way, so you can make sustainable changes you can live with FOREVER and be happy about.
Get ready to learn simple step-by-step strategies that you can EASILY implement to help you:
• Lose Weight and Get Back in Shape
• Feel More Energized (and avoid the afternoon slump)
• Slip Into Your Favorite Jeans Again
• Fuel Your Body Without Ever Feeling Deprived
There are no crazy tricks, pills, potions or gimmicks!
You’ll ALSO get the most DELICIOUS, easy-to-prepare recipes PLUS a community of support that’s with you every step of the way.
Fit and Healthy 30-Day Simply Start Program
PROGRAM BEGINS OCTOBER 2
During the Fit and Healthy 30 Day Simply Start, we’ll focus on one transformational strategy each week:
• Week 1 – How to plan for LONG-TERM success – Simple, effective tips to save you TIME, CALORIES and MONEY, without feeing deprived.
• Week 2 – Finding the right exercise for YOU – so that you have energy and youthful movement again. Hint: you don’t have to spend hours at the gym to get in great shape.
• Week 3 – Learn how to choose the quality of food (not just the number of calories) so that you can experience weight loss.
• Week 4 – Eating to fuel your body – what ONE thing you may be doing unknowingly to sabotage your efforts, and how to easily fix it.
Since the Simply Start program is online, you can participate no matter where you live!
Here’s how it works:
This is an online program so you can join us from ANYWHERE in the world (please invite your friends – extra support is awesome!).
Once you sign up, you’ll receive:
• One simple, transformational strategy each week to get you on the right track
• Templates and worksheets to make tracking and planning easy
• Access to the Exclusive Facebook Membership Group for support during the 30 days
• SUPPORT, MOTIVATION and INSPIRATION for 30 days
PLUS…You’ll get THESE Amazing BONUSES for FREE (A $65 Value)
• Delicious, Nutritious Recipe eGuide for breakfast, lunch, dinner and side dishes (A $27 value)
• A Grocery Shopping e-Guide to help you easily navigate healthy food choices at the store (A $19 value)
• ‘Sensational Smoothies and Juices’ recipe e-guide (A $19 Value)
Grab a friend or 2 and come join us!
30 Days from now, you’ll be glad you did!
BONUS! When you sign up for the 30 Day Challenge you receive our E-book 10 Simple Steps to Leaner, Healthier You for FREE, as well as our Healthy Eating for Busy People Quick Start Guide!
Fun – Motivation – Inspiration – Support – PRIZES!
This program is valued at over $297, but you can join TODAY for only
through Sept. 27, 2017*
By clicking REGISTER NOW you are agreeing to these following terms and conditions:
*Program begins October 2, 2017, pricing after Sept. 27 is $40 until program begins.
Let me introduce myself…
My name is Kate Bryant and I’m a health & wellness coach who helps people live healthy and simple lives.
I put this challenge together to make EASY for people to get back on track with their health and fitness goals. I know how difficult it can be to try to make health and lifestyle changes on your own. Now you’ll be plugged into a community of people that share your same goals.
I’ll be there to help you every step of the way.
I’d love it if you could join us!
Simply Mindful Wellness Coach
Disclaimer: This program is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any illness or disease.
The information provided in this program is for general educational purposes, has not been reviewed nor approved by the FDA and is not intended to take the place of advice from your medical professional, licensed dietician or nutritionist.
You are solely responsible for your health care and activity choices. Participation in this challenge does not constitute a client-coach relationship.