PROGRAM BEGINS Sept. 25!
Think back over the last few years and whether or not you have experienced any of these things.
- Eaten meals and felt bloated, gassy, exhausted and generally unwell after eating you are not alone. There is a reason.
- If it’s hard for you to have energy throughout the day consistently without the use of caffeine or other energizing drinks – there is a reason.
- If you have trouble falling asleep and getting quality sleep – there is a way to change that.
- If your stress levels, anxiety or depression become unbearable throughout your daily life – there is a way out.
- If you have found it difficult to be active and have put on some weight, you are not alone.
- If you have often wondered if there are things in your home that could be making all of these symptoms worse – you could be right!
It’s not your fault that you have felt like this, and you didn’t know any better. There may be an underlying condition you have, or there may not be, but either way you don’t have to live with feeling lousy anymore!
This 6-Week upcoming Energize and Feel Alive Program helps you regain control of your life and energy again!
Week #1 – Eating for Energy – Learn how to get rid of bloating, gassy, and energy zapping foods. Learn what to eat instead to give you more energy throughout the day.
Week #2 – Meal Plan for Success & Less Stress –Simple strategies to stay off of energy zapping foods, and have easy, go-to options that keep your metabolism revving and energy high all day.
Week #3 – Restful Sleep Habits – Get super easy steps and guides to help you start to make lasting changes that allow you to fall asleep better and stay asleep over night.
Week #4 – Physical Activity for Mobility & Energy – Don’t worry – this isn’t about working out. It’s about being active. Easy ways to get health benefits, without stressing out about working out.
Week #5 – Stress Management – The keys to keeping lower stress levels and feeling more at ease with daily life balance.
Week #6 – Detox Your Home – Simple steps to make changes in your home that will keep your energy levels higher and make you feel better on a daily basis.
- Location – Online – class takes place via email and online groups. You have access to the exclusive Facebook group. Postings are done daily and discussions had inside the group. You also receive class materials every week via email. Facebook LIVE events will happen once a week inside the group.
Not only do you get weekly content with action goals,
but you also receive:
* Fitness Tracker
* Food Tracker
* Healthy Recipes & Meal Ideas
* Sleep Tracker
* Meal Planning Tools
* Stress Management Tools & Meditations
* Recipes for Green Cleaners, and Detox Lists for Your Home
It’s not your fault you feel like this every day. If you are ready to stop letting these symptoms rule you and regain some energy join us on Sept. 25!
I have developed this program because I too was ruled by a lot of these same symptoms. LOADS of fatigue, mobility issues, pain and discomfort and more. It took me years of education combined with personal experience to find ways to manage these symptoms and make my life better. I have been able to reduce or eliminate medications I had been on and live a more natural life. Good news for you is, you have arrived already!
This program is here to provide some SIMPLE steps for you to regain your energy and manage your symptoms! You will be able to get out of bed, get moving and participate in physical activity every day, get the proper balance of sleep and activity, and learn how to manage your food to get more energy. You will learn to plan to decrease stress and eliminate energy zapping foods. You may or may not know the cause of your symptoms, but it’s time for you to take back your body and your life again.
These techniques help you manage symptoms
in a way that you can out of bed,
be active, lose weight,
regain your motivation
to live life and have fun again.
By clicking the Register Now Button
below you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions*
See you Sept. 25!
After you register, don’t forget to join us in
the Facebook group.
Disclaimer: This program is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any illness or disease.
The information provided in this program is for general educational purposes, has not been
reviewed nor approved by the FDA and is not intended to take the place of advice from your
medical professional, licensed dietitian or nutritionist.
You are solely responsible for your healthcare and activity choices. Participation in this challenge
does not constitute a client-coach relationship.