NEW Monthly Nutrition Services
If you aren’t ready to fully jump into a 1-1 services package above, but you really want feedback on what you are eating for your specific condition – this is a great way to get started!
1-1 Support for Food & Meals for YOUR Specific Needs
* General health issues
What you get:
1. Access to electronic food and mood journals, and directions, with 1-1 responses and analysis from your NTP/RWP. This will be tailored specifically to your goal (immunity, digestion, or more) and your bio-individual needs.
2. Supplement recommendations that might help you handle your needs more effectively.
3. Add on services that are specific to what is identified as a need, or from your food and mood journals.
4. Access to an information library to educate yourself on ways to eat that will help your specific need/condition.
5. In the library there are MANY recipes, tips, and tools for helping you build meal plans and organize your week for more efficient home-cooked meals.
How does it work?
You sign up and make your first payment. You get a confirmation and some intake forms, and then access to the electronic journal system. Within 24 hours you also receive access to the library of materials. You start entering your food, water, bowel movements, moods, and more into your food journal. I review your entries and provide feedback inside the journal for foods that might change or habits that might need adjusting to start to benefit YOUR body and YOUR condition. You may also get recommendations for supplements. This will be inside of Fullscript. It’s simple, you get a link to create a password and your recommendation awaits. In addition, you also get access to the library of information on nutrition topics, meal planning, recipes and SO MUCH MORE! (Please allow 24 hours before you have access to the library).
Need help? No problem. The portal has a text/chat feature. I am at the other end of that. No bots, just me.
What is different about this compared to many other online services?
This is all about YOU. You have DIRECT conversations in the food and mood journals, and texting options with the NTP/RWP. There is NO canned information about the way you will be eating, it’s all about what the practitioner reviews, and sees, in your journal with your food. The practitioner may recommend add-on services in order to address more intense problems or testing services.
What are the benefits of this type of low-cost option?
* Work on YOUR target for YOUR body.
* Access a large library of articles, menu ideas, planning options, and recipes.
* Recommendations tailored to YOUR eating habits and YOUR body needs that are identified in your food journals.
What results to expect:
1. Food recommendations that will be new and different from what you currently eat (after all isn’t that why you are here to resolve something caused by the food you are eating?).
2. Feeling better with more balanced energy within 1-2 weeks of implementing changes suggested in the food journaling process.
3. In the long term with sustained eating as directed by your NTP/RWP – the ability of your body to heal itself so you experience fewer health problems and no more symptoms of the diseases/issues that plague you.
4. You might lose some weight if that is your goal or a necessity!
To get started:
1. Click the link to sign up here.
2. Answer a brief medical history form, and submit it, in the portal. (Sent to you at sign up).
3. Read the directions to the food and mood journals and start entering your meals to get feedback. (Sent to you at sign up).
Monthly cost: 30.00 (auto-renew – cancel anytime).
Two-month cost: 50.00 (auto-renew – cancel anytime).
Three-month cost: 75.00 (auto-renew- cancel anytime).
** Sign up for annual coverage and save 60.00! – 300.00 one-time annual fee (will auto-renew if not canceled).
Note: If a package is chosen for follow-ups or a complete workup after an annual membership is paid, whatever is left on the annual membership will count toward the package as a reduction (at a monthly fee of 25.00). This only applies to annual memberships that choose to enter into a full-service package.
Add On Services Available (fee)
1. 1-1 Sessions in a Telehealth package. After reviewing food journals and providing feedback it might become obvious to both the practitioner and yourself that more direct Telehealth appointments might be needed to resolve food issues. Package prices vary – see services listed here.
2. Complete symptom intake with a scheduled 90-minute appointment to go over all the intake results. (450.00)
3. GI Map Testing – your gut health might be more complicated than you think. After working on food it might be recommended that you get this test to reveal underlying gut function or microbe issues. (400.00). (*Location restrictions may apply. Testing is not available in all 50 states). If testing is chosen, there will be a need for follow-up packages not included in the monthly fee or the testing cost.
4. MRT Testing – this is food testing that is about an inflammatory response, not an allergic response. (375.00). (*Location restrictions may apply. Testing is not available in all 50 states). If testing is chosen, there will be a need for follow-up packages not included in the monthly fee or the testing cost.
What you DO NOT get:
1. A set daily meal plan (you will learn to make your own so it fits your lifestyle and needs).
2. A grocery list that corresponds to a very specific daily eating plan. (You get general grocery lists based on foods that you should be eating, but it is YOUR CHOICE on how to shop and what you want to buy to build your weekly meals.)
3. Pre-made or pre-set food plans and pre-made meals. This is all about you learning what foods work for you, and how to incorporate them into your daily life. By learning what works and what is desired you can make your own amazing meals and be creative with what you eat daily – so you won’t be restricted other than what you want to restrict.
4. Medical advice. Medical conditions and medical advice, including prescriptions from a medical doctor, will need to be handled solely by the prescriber or doctor you see. This is a nutrition/food service that will help you use nutrients to heal your own body.